Visitors of our site can participate in many activities without providing any personally identifiable information.
However, when you register to use Glory Collectibles site and buy products or request services as a Glory Collectibles subscriber, in order to provide the excellent customer services, we may collect and process the following Personal Information about you:
- Contact data such as your name, phone, address and email address; and a scan of a government issued ID (which will be saved securely for policing over any act of copyright Infringement, fraud and other kinds of illegal activities )
- Billing information such as PayPal Address, the number, expiration date, card type and billing address of your credit card;
- Demographic information such as your profession title, profession description and company name and company type; and
- Profile data, including your username and password, details about your purchases and the Content that you license from us.
If you present content to Glory Collectibles for licensing, you may be asked to provide the following information:
- Contact information such as your name, phone number, primary address, and email address.
- Glory Collectibles may confirm this data by asking you to either: a) upload a scan of a government issued ID (which will be saved securely on our servers); or b) supply a credit card number. Your credit card number will be used solely for the purpose of confirming your name and address. The credit card number will not be stored.
- Payment and contributor data including, but not limited to, payout method, payout email, desired display name, content focus, and information about your skill level process.
Based on the activity, some of the information that you provide for our site is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. In case that you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a specific activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
Like most websites, when you use our Site, Melodive Productions or third party sub processors contracted by Melodive Productions, we may also gather certain technical and routing information about your computer to simplify your use of the Site and its services. For example, we may log environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer. We use these environmental variables to facilitate and track your use of the Site and its services.
Melodive Productions also uses such environmental variables to analysis traffic patterns on the Site. We may occasionally match such information with your Personal Information to better understand your needs.
When you download and use our Mobile Apps or Services, we automatically collect information on the type of your device and operating system version. We do not ask for, access or track any location-based information from your mobile device during downloading or using our Mobile Apps or Services.
According to the request, Glory Collectibles will give you information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To demand this information please contact us at [email protected].
You have the legal permission to access and correct, or delete your Personal Information and privacy priorities at any time. You may do so by contacting [email protected].
- Process your financial transactions.
- Send you order/renewal confirmations.
- Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users.
- Reply to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
- Manage your account.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Keep you apprised about special offers and services of Glory Collectibles and selected third parties.
- Manage promotions and sweepstakes you enter and inform you of the results.
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Visit our research and product/service development needs for improving our Site, services and offerings; and
- Personalize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
The information that we collect through cookies, log files, transparent images, and/or third party sources will store to create a summary of your preferences. We attach your personally identifiable information, and/or your membership usage history, to information in the summary, for providing tailored promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the site and/or to determine visitor’s preferences.
In certain cases, Glory Collectibles may be required to reveal personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Where required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process served on Glory Collectibles), and when we believe such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your or others’ safety, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
Glory Collectibles uses several outside credit card processing companies to bill you for our productions and services. According to the information we have, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
We do not sell or provide visitors’ Personal Information to other companies for marketing purposes.
You may “opt out” of receiving Glory Collectibles’ email updates, newsletters and/or partner emails by emailing [email protected]. The choice to opt out of such communications is available during the sign-up process. Glory Collectibles will still contact you when there are changes to the Terms of Service or Submitter Terms of Service, as applicable. Also, we will send you service-related announcements automatically including, but not limited to, a registration email, benefit notification emails, emails triggered by actions you took on the Site and bill related notices. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you to stop receiving them, you have the option of contacting us via [email protected].
If you use a Glory Collectibles mobile app, we may send you push notifications from time-to-time in order to inform you of upcoming events or promotions that we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these types of notifications, you can turn them off at the device level.
Your Personal Information is protected in several ways:
- Access by you to your account profile is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. You should strive to use a strong, alpha-numeric password which you should not divulge to anyone.
- Your Personal Information resides on secure servers that only selected Glory Collectibles personnel and contractors have access to via password.
- Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to Glory Collectibles.
- When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using transport layer security technology.
We protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it by accepted standards. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we take into account the sensitivity of the Personal Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology to use these measures protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can send email to us at [email protected].
Our Site may automatically collect information as you browse, such as Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, operating system and device type, average time spent on our site(s), pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and other relevant statistics. Sometimes this information is referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you to improve services, marketing, analytics, and provide site functionality.
You may be able to log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this site or engage our services. If you believe a child of yours under the age of 18 has entered Personal Information please contact [email protected] to have the data removed and terminate the child’s account.